While we work to respond, we hope the below information will be helpful.
The RCAAS is a center at the Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology (GSAPP). At the RCAAS, we offer adults on the autism spectrum a one-of-a-kind experience to lead as independent and fulfilling a life as possible.
The RCAAS has four distinct, yet collaborative units described below: SCALE, CSP, PSC, and IOC. Please take moment to review each brief description so that your inquiry is directed to the correct area.
Supporting Community Access Through Leisure and Employment (SCALE)
- The SCALE program is the RCAAS’s flagship work-day services program for adults age 21+ that provides an array of support needs ranging from vocational training and social support, to academic and clinical services.
- To contact the SCALE program, please complete this form.
College Support Program (CSP)
- The CSP supports matriculated Rutgers students on the autism spectrum through weekly Coordinator meetings, collaboration with key campus partners and more. Students accepted to Rutgers University can apply to the CSP to receive crucial academic and social support during their undergraduate years. For more information, please visit the CSP homepage.
- To contact the CSP, please complete this form.
Psychological Services Clinic (PSC)
- The PSC is a training center that provides both psychological and assessment services for autistic adults or those seeking a diagnositc evaluation for autism. These services are provided for doctoral students and trainees who are supervised by a licensed clinical psychologist.
- To request services and contact the PSC, please complete this form.
Intensive Outpatient Clinic (IOC) - Anticipated in 2021
- The IOC has been designed as a community-based resource for adults with autism that have complex, crisis-level support needs beyond what can be met at other existing treatment settings throughout the state.