As part of a research and training university, the CSP offers practicum/externship opportunities for Rutgers University graduate students to gain experience in real-world settings.
With a 16-22 hour/week commitment, students that participate in the practicum/externship will:
- Manage a caseload of 1-4 students that they will meet with weekly to review academic progress goals, and other supports
- Provide direct support/consultation services for the Peer Mentors working with the students on their caseload
- Facilitate at least one weekly study session per semester
- Participate in weekly supervision (individual or group) with the Training Coordinator and/or field work supervisor depending on licensure of current available CSP staff
- Participate in research (as available)
If you are interested in being a part of this team and gaining valuable experience within the field of autism research and support, please complete this application form.
Please email email@example.com with any employment questions.